The JORVIK Group Pastport
- Pastport valid for 24 months only when redeemed at any JORVIK Group attraction before or on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 any Pastports purchased or redeemed will be valid for 12 months.
- Should The JORVIK Group expand or decrease its number of attractions during the 24 months you purchased the Pastport, there will be no increase in price nor shall there be any refunds to you, but you will have access to all JORVIK Group attractions should a new attraction come under The JORVIK Group for the remainder of your Pastport’s 24 month life.
- Fastrack admission to JORVIK Viking Centre is only available with Pastport purchases made online or via the Reservations department on 01904 615505.
- Fastrack admission to JORVIK is not included in Pastport purchases made in person at any JORVIK Group attractions. However, you can upgrade your Pastport to include a Fastrack timeslot for just £1. Please call 01904 615505 for more details.
- Please bring proof of i.d. with you when using your Pastport for admission.
- The 24 months free admission applies from the date of your first visit to one of The JORVIK Group attractions. If booking online or via the box office, the 12 months admission will commence from your first visit not the date you purchased the Pastport.
- Pastport purchases made online will not be sent out via post but will be available for collection from any of The JORVIK Group attractions on your first visit. Please bring confirmation of your purchase with you.
- Customers booking online are eligible for free Fastrack admission (normally charged at a £1 supplement) subject to the payment of the standard £1 booking fee.
- The 42% saving on a Family of 4 ticket is based on the combined value of individual Family of 4 tickets to JORVIK Viking Centre, DIG, Barley Hall, Henry VII Experience and Richard III Experience (£83.95).
- To benefit from exclusive offers to JORVIK Group events and be kept up to date on all The JORVIK Group’s latest news, a valid email must be supplied at the time of purchase. You will then automatically be enrolled to receive The JORVIK Group’s e-Newsletter distributed at various times of the year, informing you of news and offers across The JORVIK Group. Your details will not be passed onto third parties. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, once signing up, there will be an option to unsubscribe on each e-Newsletter you receive.
For more information call 01904 615505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org